From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Susan Ang
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 1:37 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Wilson and I

I have to say that Nutrical was invaluable to us in saving Autumn's
life. She couldn't keep anything down and everytime she had diarrhea,
she also vomited. Nutrical and Pedialyte kept her hydrated and
nourished. I am sure that without it we would have lost her. Of
course, we got her back on her Evo and prescription soft food as soon
as she could keep it down.

My mother also used Nutrical as a suplement for a 20 year old cat. She
lived to be 24! Not all cats like it though.

~Susan

Sent from my iPhone