Jody, I am Tommy's mom. I heard through another friend that Darcy has been having trouble. I have nothing to offer, but I just wanted you to know that you and Darcy are in my thoughts and prayers.

Lisa

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jody Butler" <jbutler5...@bellsouth.net>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 11:36 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Thoughts & Prayers Needed for Darcy

Our sweet baby, Darcy, ten months old and FeLV+ was neutered on Tuesday. We brought her home Wednesday and she seemed okay, considering she'd just had surgery.

Yesterday she was in more pain, but we just figured the pain shot they'd given that was supposed to be good for two days was wearing off.

Today is even worse. I called the vet this AM. She suggested giving a baby aspirin, which I did before going to work.

Tonight, she barely lifts her head and is mewing so pitifully. She ate some earlier in the day but won't eat tonight. I called the vet again, and she had me give 1/8 of an antibiotic and we'll bring her in tomorrow morning first thing. We've had other FeLV kitties neutered with no troubles, but I'm getting scared tonight.

I just needed to share this tonight. Any encouraging words or suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Jody (& Darcy)