Jody, I hope by now you have take Darcy to a vet.  She should not be in this
much pain this long after the surgery.  Like others I suspect an infection.

Regarding aspirin, like others I'd be very cautious.  When Pequita was Rx
aspirin for a pulled muscle the dose was 1/2 of a baby aspirin every 72 hrs.
Aspirin poisoning is a very real concern.  Here is more info

http://www.valleypetnews.com/venerable_vet_i.htm
Aspirin.  Yes, you can give aspirin to a cat but ONLY once every 72 hours.  The
cat is missing a liver enzyme that helps break down aspirin.  This causes
aspirin, and many other drugs, to be slowly broken down and thus the effects of
aspirin lasts for 72 hours in the feline patient.  So, if you gave aspirin
three to four times a day to a cat you would certainly have a dead cat by the
second or third day.  Cat aspirin dose is 10mg/kg once every 72 hours.  Aspirin
should be given with food.  NEVER give aspirin if the cat is also on a
glucocorticoid (prednisone) or a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDS).
 This is almost always the rule with other species as well.   A baby aspirin is
81mg, and a regular aspirin is 324 mg.

If the vet that performed the surgery doesn't seem helpful I'd go to an ER.
Sharyl