Hi Grahame,

Hemobartonella often doesn't show up in the tests, and your vet
should start Ebony on Doxicycline anyway.  As for the anemia. I have
a CRF cat, and this also causes anemia.  I am giving him baby formula
with iron.  Just a tablespoon (undiluted) mixed with Whiskas cat milk
once a day. I'm not a vet or a vet tech, just a desperate cat lady
who will try anything for my cat.  My vet said Epogen probably
wouldn't work, but this human infant formula has pinked him up and
he's doing much better.  I know his days are numbered, but it's
buying him some time.

Has anyone else tried this for CRF or FelV?

Lorrie