Thank you very much.  This group sure knows a lot.

Susan

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of gary
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2009 4:48 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Wolfie Update

I had the vet call in a prescription to the Walmart Specialty Pharmacy.

It was $30.68 for a 1ml 2000 unit vial and they shipped it FedEx
overnight for free.  Got it about an hour ago and have already given the
first shot (100 units).  As long as it is given Sub-q, I do it myself
(shots, fluids, etc.).

I am looking into Staph Protein A which showed a lot of promise in
treating FeLV back in the mid 80s.  This is given with a shot into the
abdominal cavity - I think I will be letting the vet do that.

Gary