From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Susan Hoffman
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 8:05 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Urgent! FeLV cat -New Jersey- I need to find him a
Sanctuary

That's really the bottom line.  Someone has to visit the place in person.

If I paid that kind of money to surrender one of my cats, I would expect
whoever took the money would move heaven and earth to find the cat a real
home.  I really expect that any remotely adoptable cat will at least be
listed for adoption.