From: JENI RECA <jrock...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Urgent! FeLV cat -New Jersey- I need to find him a
Sanctuary
To: "feluk feluk" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Date: Monday, August 24, 2009, 10:10 AM

you could try angel's gate, they have a place in long island, but also one in
upstate near delhi (they were willing to take a feluk cat I was trying to find
a home for, but in the end I kept him due to medical issues and anxiety)  that
was about two years ago so I dont know if they are still up and running.  I
emailed them through their website.  Also another sanctuary is called love and
hope in upstate new york they have a website (google "love and hope sanctuary
new york) i think you will find it through there.  good luck!Jeni