Hello Everyone!

Fellow FELV+ owner and advocate hoping to get some help for some positive adults and kittens in danger of being put to sleep.

I heard about this group of kitties from The Cat Shack, a non-profit rescue group out of Trexlertown, Pennsylvania, see a bit on their organization here: http://www.adoptapet.com/adoption_rescue/74581.html I have enclosed photos of the crew, and here is the description provided to me: "We have 2 young adult females, very friendly. They were both nursing 3 little kittens, who are also friendly and FeLV+. The babies are 8 weeks old. Please keep them in mind- we have been trying to postpone euthanizing them until we can secure some space for them but its a difficult situation! Here are some pics taken at the vet office- they look nervous because they had just arrived. They are actually quite friendly and lived in a home with a pitbull so are dog friendly." This group is amazing. We adopted an FELV+ kitten from them a while back and they were great with communication and helped coordinate transport for her to come all the way to Mass. I too am willing to help coordinate transport for them if anyone is interested. They seem super sweet and I would take them all had we not just adopted two negatives after years of rescuing felv+ kitties. Can anyone possibly do a foster situation? Of course a permanent home would be great, but I just want to get them safe.
Thank you for your time.
*_________________
Heidi Frank
Doggone Fitâ„¢
*www.doggonefit.com <http://www.doggonefit.com>

MaryChristine wrote:
actually, almost NO ONE ever saw angel wings: people bringing cats there
were met off-property. i know many folks who brought cats there, and only
know of one person who was actually allowed to see the main property (of two
or three) where the cats were.

and there's still questions about whether tiger ranch was anything other
than she claimed it to be: a last resort..... lots of politics involved in
THAT one.

i think that most people who would pay that sum of money are doing so to
ensure the cat's comfort--and i doubt that normal folk would even consider
that a FeLV might ever find a home.....

MC