Hi,Yet another kitten needs a home, female, 4 months old, diluted calico, very
sweet, spayed, vaxed, currently living at the briarcliff spca, but will spend
the rest of her life in a cage if she doesnt find a home.  She is currently on
meds, she had pneumonia but is doing very well.  She was a bottle baby in a
foster home and came back to the shelter and tested positive on the elisa.  I
took home the litter mate, but could not take her home due to her sickness and
i only could add one more cat to my family.  So would love to see her live her
life in a home.  Any questions please feel free to contact
me:)thanksjenijrock...@hotmail.com