Respectfully, I disagree.

Quoting from this article,
http://www.castawaycritters.org/info/display.php?PageID=157

"Some caretakers believe that placing cats that initially test positive for
either FIV, FeLV or both, together is a viable option. It is important to keep
in mind that the cats may be in the process of fighting off a virus. If one
makes the decision to test, it is important to follow the AAFP testing
guidelines and re-test.

Even if a cat happens to be FIV+, Neighborhood Cats founder Bryan Kortis says
"An FIV cat especially should not be around FeLVs, because an FIV cat could
lead a very long life around other, non-FIV cats. But putting them around FeLV
positives means they'll catch that virus too, being immune-compromised, and die
early.""
***
And vaccinating already immune compromised cats? Hmm, it doesn't seem like such
a good idea.

We must do what is morally and ethically right, rather than what is easy.