Jenny,
 Thanks, Maggie is to get the interferon 7 days on and 7 days off. She is on
her 3rd day off. I have gotten her to eat some today but she still hasn't had
anything to drink. I have given her wet food off and on all day as opposed to
her dry. Wet is usually a small amount daily but I figured it has more moisture
in it so... I checked out her paw this am. No sores I can see, no swollen
spots, no hot areas, though she did seem tender where her toes attach. I'm
torn. Don't want her to get dehydrated. Last time she was sick we almost lost
her and I am nowhere near ready for that. I know we decided her quality was
more important than her quantity but she is still my baby and I love her.
Anyway thanks again.
Tanya