Have you thought about making her some chicken soup? Needless to say, nothing canned but a few pieces of chicken stewed/crockpoted (my favorite for Copper and Thomas) with maybe a little extra salt to make her thirsty?
On Nov 15, 2009, at 6:33 PM, TANYA NOE wrote:

Jenny,
Thanks, Maggie is to get the interferon 7 days on and 7 days off. She is on her 3rd day off. I have gotten her to eat some today but she still hasn't had anything to drink. I have given her wet food off and on all day as opposed to her dry. Wet is usually a small amount daily but I figured it has more moisture in it so... I checked out her paw this am. No sores I can see, no swollen spots, no hot areas, though she did seem tender where her toes attach. I'm torn. Don't want her to get dehydrated. Last time she was sick we almost lost her and I am nowhere near ready for that. I know we decided her quality was more important than her quantity but she is still my baby and I love her.
Anyway thanks again.
Tanya
--- On Sun, 11/15/09, jbero tds.net <jb...@tds.net> wrote:

From: jbero tds.net <jb...@tds.net>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Maggie's not acting normal, advice is appreciated
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Sunday, November 15, 2009, 6:22 PM
Hello Tanya,
I can't blaim you for being nervous about odd behavior in a
felv cat.
Interferon can cause side effects in humans that can
actually lead to
cessation of treatment, they can include gastrointestinal
disturbances,
depression, sleep disturbances, irritability, and flu like
symptoms.  These
are usually more mild in cats.  Interferon is
sometimes given three days on
and three days off which can help with these side effects.

The felv cat that I treatment with interferon has very mild
change in
appetite and energy on the days she gets the medication.

With the limp, I would be concerned about infection.
Inspect the paw to see
if there are any swollen areas, red areas, hot areas or
extremely sensitive
areas.  If so there is likely are infection.
Usually these are fairly easly
to treat with irrigation of the area and then
antibiotics.  Would need to
see the vet for irrigation.

Good luck,

Jenny