I want a solution to FIP.  FIP has killed cats in my care and ravaged my
spirit.  I do not foster tiny kittens because I cannot deal with FIP.  So I
want this to be real,  a real solution to FIP.  But I have to say....

The only way to make a definitive diagnoe of FIP is by necropsy.  Was a
necropsy performed?  How do you KNOW it was FIP?