That's what I understand. ITs proved through necropsy of the dead cat. However, with certain signs yellowish fluid from the belly, high corona titre, etc, vets tend to project that a cat has FIP. I heard by the grapevine recently that Cornell is doing FIP research.

I am always very interested in and respect Dr. Belfield's approaches, so am very interested in this and will have to read more.

Gloria