I just posted the history about this and the testing that
was performed a few minutes ago.  If you need more
information, let me know.

Sally Snyder Jewell, Marketing Director
Tower Laboratories Corporation
www.HeartTech.com
1-877-TOWER-LABS
Practicing Medicine Without a License?  The Story of the
Linus Pauling Therapy for Heart Disease, by Owen Fonorow and
Sally Snyder Jewell