Hi Amy,
Not sure if I told you that Bailey my + had non-rengerative anemia and epogen got his HCT up. He started at 3 shots a week that you would be able to do at home, Fred is currently getting this for his non-regenerative anemia and in 4 weeks has gone from HCT 16% to 26%, that's about the only thing that is going right at this time, everything else is going to h*ll in a hand basket!!

Baliey HCT went from 15% to 40 percent on about 6 or so weeks and remained normal in the mid 30's until he passed from pancreatic cancer. He was on it over 5 months. He would have died in a few weeks had not started it, with those odds I didn't see any reason not to.

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

http://bemikitties.com