Hi Gary,

Wolfie hasn't had any transfusions yet.  We've done ultrasounds, x-rays, lots
of panels of testing, etc.  We have discussed transfusions with the internal
med at Cornell but I won't put him through repeated ones just to buy him a
little more time.  I totally understand why other people do it and I would do
it in a crisis until we could try other stuff if needed.

Anyways, I did hear that I'd have to wean off the pred if trying LTCI and
that's why I was asking if anybody has seen this stuff turn around a cat like
this.  I've talked to numerous vets and they all agree they wouldn't risk
taking a stable cat off the pred and having him crash just to try the LTCI.
I'd feel awful if I made things worse.  I'm torn because I'm willing to do
anything to help him but at $90 a dose, I'm trying to weigh the pros and cons.

Amy