Belinda,

Here are vibes for Fred to bounce back!!

Diane R.

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Belinda Sauro
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 9:48 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] WBC/RBC/platelet count decreasing

     Took Fred in today because he is getting weaker and weaker, his HCT is
up to 27.5, so still going up, I think he has a massive infection somewhere,
he does have an ear infection and is on ear drops for that but I think he
has a urinary tract infection too.  Will have the results tomorrow.

If you do at some point decide to go with the epogen, remember it can take
up to three weeks or longer to start the HCT going up so don't wait until it
get too low.

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...