From: LauraM <hingebacktorto...@yahoo.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Wed, March 17, 2010 3:45:50 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Bridget is dead

Bridget is dead. I had her spayed today and apparently she died very quickly
under anesthesia. She was my baby. I would have done anything for her and now
she's dead. It has been a miserable few weeks with Frosty Paws and then Baby
Girl but this has broken my heart. She was doing so well. Could it have been
the LTCI? I have to know whether I'm responsible for killing her. Please, if
anyone knows whether the LTCI could have had something to do with it, maybe
made her more sensitive to being put under, please let me know, I have to know
whether I killed my cat.