Hi Chris,

Again, thank you for your support and experience.  I had cats all my life
growing up, and this is my first experience with FELV, so I am certainly
still learning.  I certainly am waiting (and praying) for the IFA tomorrow.
He's a tough little guy and I have to keep believing in him.  Do you think I
should keep the kittens away from each other?  I feel like they hate it;
they have been together every day since this morning.  I'm not sure one day
will change all of the exposure they've already had with each other, but I'm
still afraid of risking her getting infected.  Thanks again; Wish I had
found the group 3 days ago!

-Julie