Natalie, what is this group and how do you find out how to make this tea/balm?
One of my cats has squamous cell on his nose. I give him C-Caps herbal cancer
pills, Vetri DMG, Reishi mushroom blend and fish oil capsules everyday. The
inflamation seems to be getting better but his nose is a bloody scabby mess. =(

Michelle Brockman
"It is when we forget ourselves that we do the things which will be remembered"