Clavamox put Bob into full diaherrea.  he was miserable and we had a few messes
when he could not make it to the box.  this was from emergency vet on a Sunday
night.  got another that was easier on him, but he passed at the end of that
week.  thought about an autopsy, but decided not to cause him any more abuse.
buried him in my 3rd plot in a flower garden.  i have 4 gardens with buriel
plots in them.  only plant shallow rooted things there.  then Homie came down
with crystals and urinary tract infection so we gave her a shot that lasts 2
weks and does not cause so much discomfort.  also gave her herbal pill from
Only Natural Pet Store.  at the end of 30 days on the pill she is free of
crystals and infection.  lost the envelope they came in, but developed by a
Chinese dr and has as first ingredient dendrobium.  i was desperate for
something to get rid of the crystals.  she was retaining urine and would not
eat the special foods by Hill's and Purina for this problem.  she got
lethargic, wouldn't eat or drink much and was trying to go all over the house.
after a couple of days on this pill, she started on recovery and by the end of
the first week was almost back to normal which is a pain in the ---.
she delights in tormenting Annie and Nitnoy by sitting there and staring at
them.  now i am laying in a supply of Feliway.  I hesitated to get this, is
expensive and only had reviews by people who had tried it to go on, but as bad
as she was, i figured i had nothing to loose.