The other thing is that among adult cats with healthy immune systems, it may not matter whether they're vaccinated or not. I'm of the camp that thinks it doesn't matter. I've seen articles about this but sorry don't have a reference right now - that healthy adult cats are going to throw the virus off whether they're vaccinated or not.

Gloria