Our kitty Scampi lived to be 13 years old with his FeLV. He was never sick in
all the years we took care of him. He only became ill about 2 weeks prior to
his passing away but even then he still loved to snooze in the sun whenever he
could. There is always hope, sometimes it's just harder to find.

Brenda