Stephanie, as others have already said it is a very personal decision.  IMO a
lot depends on the ages of your negative cats.  If they are adults and
vaccinated with the one month booster I'd have no issues with mixing.  Over the
last 4 yrs I have rescued 10 FeLV+ kittens.  My negative cats were adults and
current on their vaccine.  They played together, ate together and drank from
the same water bowels with no problems.

>From what I could tell the kittens all got FeLV from their Mommas.  I lost the
>last ones this summer.  They were 4 yrs old.

I am now fostering 6 kittens.  Since kittens are more susceptible I will not
take in any positive kitties.

We each do what is best for our own situation.  What is important is to love
them and provide a stress free environment for these special angels.
Sharyl