Thank you everyone for all your comments and feedback.  It is definitely
helpful
and encouraging.  For those that have asked, the FELV+ kitten is Magic and she
is about 5 months old and healthy other than her diagnosis.  I have three other
cats.  Leroy and Zoe are 2 1/2 and had their FELV boosters when they were
kittens, but have not had them since - just rabies and distempter.  My biggest
concern is my oldest cat, Ally, who is 13 1/2.  She has only received her
rabies
shots since she was a kitten as she had a nearly fatal reaction to her vaccines
when she was a kitten.  Since she is an indoor cat, the vet recommended against
further vaccines many years ago.

The vet at my practice who suggested potentially integrating after vaccinating
also seemed to be in the camp that this disease is not passed as easily from
cat
to cat as we might be led to believe.  She told me that it generally takes
prolonged consistent contact to be passed.  My FELV+ kitten is currently
separated from my other three negative cats and I had been concerned about
accidental exposure to my negative cats.  She also emphasized that it does not
survive long in normal household conditions.

I won't be able to talk to my regular vet until late Thursday or Friday.  My
husband is leaning towards wanting to vaccinate and mix if possible.  I'm still
on the fence.

Again, I'm very appreciate of everyone's insight and perspective.  It
definitely
helps.

Thanks,
Stephanie