From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Gloria B. Lane
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 11:01 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Question About Inegrating Positive and Negative Cats

The other thing is that among adult cats with healthy immune systems,
it may not matter whether they're vaccinated or not. I'm of the camp
that thinks it doesn't matter.  I've seen articles about this but
sorry don't have a reference right now - that healthy adult cats are
going to throw the virus off whether they're vaccinated or not.

Gloria