Hey guys,

I am going to undertake a project in the next month or so, and build an outdoor
cat house with an attached cat enclosure.  I priced cat enclosures (Suncatcher
Enclosures...$2000!!!) and most that I've found online are too expensive.  I
can
build something, but would really like everyone's input on building this type
of
fenced structure or on building a cat house.  I am looking at constructing a
wood shed, with windows, on a concrete (sealed) foundation.  I'm not afraid of
hard work, but not sure where to start.

Any thoughts?  Resources I can look at that are affordable?
Thank you!
Wendy