From: Natalie <at...@optonline.net>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Sun, February 27, 2011 10:32:12 AM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Advice Needed on Outside Cat Houses

Is this for cats to actually live in or to be able to go outside from a
house?
We have built our own and also used kits from CA.  We have 4 outdoor
enclosures attached to our house, cat doors, for cats to use as they like.
We shut down in very cold weather because the cat doors aren't that good.
Will be back in CT tomorrow - shutting down computer until then.
Natalie