From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of wendy
Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2011 10:54 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Advice Needed on Outside Cat Houses

Hey guys,

I am going to undertake a project in the next month or so, and build an
outdoor
cat house with an attached cat enclosure.  I priced cat enclosures
(Suncatcher
Enclosures...$2000!!!) and most that I've found online are too expensive.  I
can
build something, but would really like everyone's input on building this
type of
fenced structure or on building a cat house.  I am looking at constructing a

wood shed, with windows, on a concrete (sealed) foundation.  I'm not afraid
of
hard work, but not sure where to start.

Any thoughts?  Resources I can look at that are affordable?
Thank you!
Wendy