I've heard from some of the vets that FeLV can hide in the bone marrow for a
while before ever showing up on a combo test.  How long do you think that can
happen before the combo tests shows positive?  Anyone have experience with
this?  If the FeLV + cat and the other cat have been living together for a year
and the healthy cat's combo test was negative after a year together with lots
of exposure, is there a chance it is still hiding in the healthy cat's bone
marrow and not showing up yet?  It seems to me that a year would be enough time
for the virus to show up in a test.