The reason I'm curious about it is because of my foster cats.  Some people,
including some vets, are saying that since they've been exposed to it this long
and they tested negative recently that they should be fine and to go ahead and
adopt them out.  My 8 month old kitten came here when he was 8 weeks old so
he's been exposed to FeLV for 6 months.  I'm not sure how many cats in my house
may have it, but the one that died last week did test positive which is how I
found out about it.  So far, I have only tested 3 of my other cats so far and
they were negative so I really don't know yet if any others in my house have
it.  So as far as the 8 month old kitten goes, I wonder if that's enough time
for it to show up on a combo test.  I don't want to adopt him to someone with a
cat and then their cat catch it from him.  If I were the person looking to
adopt a cat and I knew for sure the kitty had been exposed to FeLV even if he
tested negative yesterday I probably wouldn't adopt him.

Anyone have any opinions?  Should I put him up for adoption?