My crazy Fuji just wants to make friends with them.  She brought us a bird that
fell out of a nest once. She brought another one, and then let it go (alive)
when it was time to come in.  I have caught her a few times with the hamster,
but she has never hurt her.  I suppose she just doesn't realize that she is a
hunter!

Sent from my iPhone