My animals love all of the Blue Buffalo flavors (cats and dog), I'm lucky
because mine are not picky eaters. However, they tend to throw up when they
eat other brands... I can't figure out why. So I've started by mixing Purina
Hairball with the Blue Buffalo to make it stretch longer.

I'm also going to start to cook up some meat for them as a supplement. :-)
Buddy LOVES roast beef! Weird right?

Cat litter, I go to Sam's (or Costco, depends on where you live) and get the
50 lb bag of clay cat litter for $7 and mix it with the "nicer" clumping
litter. It still works great and it stretches the good stuff further.
I don't know anything about reverse mortgages, I just bought my first house
(I'm 23) about a hear ago. Having special needs cats is difficult when money
is tight and I'm just starting out on my own.

--Katy