My pride is on Blue Buffalo "DUCK".  For some reason, they do not like chicken
no matter what brand of food.  Occassionaly, I get them some Mackeral canned
for humans and they love it, broth only.  Why they don't eat the meat I don't
know.  It seems that the stronge the smell, the better they like it.  Salmon
also turns them off.  Turkey is so so.  Beef is also so so.  Saw a food the
other day that is buffalo meat, thought I might try it.  Do know one thing,
these healthy foods are breaking the bank.  7 cats go thru 2 bags a month (x
$33.00 per bag.
I have found a cheaper source of litter.  They like World's Best which is made
from corn.  I can cut cost more by buying horse bedding made from coursely
ground corn and corn cobs.  Doesn't work too good with the scoopers, but does
the job of stopping odor and clumps well enough.  Things are getting tight,
money wise and am going back to work at 70 as soon as I get a job of some kind.
 SS does not cut it when heating bills go up and insurance costs are added in.
Has anyone had experience with reverse mortgagees?  Been thinking about that.