TS carries the pine pellet horse bedding I use. Glad to know about the corn based but would be concerned about weevils where I live. I had to stop using SWeats because of them. The pine turns to sawdust that I compost or use as a mulch around plants---hoping the cat odor will discourage rabbits. Sounds gross but various animal urines are used in the sprays used to repel rabbits, deer etc. Worth a try anyway.