Glad you asked too!!!  Hate to be responsible for killing your cats.  You'd
probably come find me and kill me because I know you love your baby Sugar.

The food grade can sometimes be bought from a local feed store because they
also give it to cows and horses.  I got a 50 lb bag for $39.95 and I have no
idea how I'll ever use it all up.  Even after spreading it in my yard I've got
a ton left.  The feed store didn't have any smaller bags though, but it doesn't
go bad so I'll have plenty to use next year too.