My husband actually sprays a few times in the summer and fall - just to make
sure. He sprays it under the deck where the cat enclosure is on top of the
deck.

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Maureen Olvey
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 12:51 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Pet Armor

Glad to hear of someone that has used the nematodes.  I just sprayed my
little creatures out a week and a half ago so I really really hope it
makes a difference for the fleas.  I don't want to use chemicals if I
don't have to.  I know the nematodes can only survive in shade and
supposedly fleas like the shade and don't hang out in the sun either.
Have you heard that?  But, just in case my fleas are sun lovers I spread
 that diatomaceous earth all over my yard yesterday, except in the shade
 where I had sprayed the nematodes.  Like I said in that other e-mail,
the DE looks like flour.  So now my whole yard is covered with this
white powder and it looks like a bakery blew up.  Either that or it
looks like a cocaine plant exploded.

How often do you guys spray the nematodes?  I heard twice a year would be
good enough.

"I am not interested to know whether vivisection produces results that are
profitable to the human race or doesn't..the pain which it inflicts upon
sufficient justification of the enmity without looking further." - Mark
Twain