From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Jannes Taylor
Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2011 9:07 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Cat Bite

Last night I had Amber in my lap upstairs. I am trying to get her use to
seeing
the other cats and use to the upstairs life. I had the IFA test performed by

another vet and will hear from it next week. I am being optimistic so I
wanted
to get a head start on getting her acclamated. My youngest cat Moses decided
suddenly jump in my lap with her and Amber freaked out! In the process of
holding on to her she bit me very hard on my hand. It hurt so bad and still
does. It is red and slightly swollen. My husband thinks I am being paranoid
about it, but I had a friend who almost lost his arm due to infection from a
cat
bite. Should I visit the doctor??
 Jannes