Wash the wound with antibiotic soap and keep antibiotic ointment on it. Also
treat with hot compresses. It will draw white blood cells to the area. The Dr
told me to do this.
Autumn bit the fire out of me when I was 6 months pregnant. My hand swelled up
and was red and sore. I never developed streaks, but went to Urgent Care for
antibiotics. Make sure you eat your yogurt, if you get them. They are STRONG.
FELV + have filthy mouths:-/
I also urge you not to tell them that it was your cat. Just emphasize that said
cat had it's rabies shot.
~Susan A

Sent from my iPhone