All the advice u got is got is good BUT if u start seeing red line going up to
arm, get to dr right away. Have had many cat bites but one last dec required
overnite in hospital for iv antibiotics to avoid sepsis. Something to do w
bacteria in cats moiuth.

Christiane Biagi
Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G