Yes. Thank goodness it was an arm. A feral bit me hard enough to break my little finger. Two surgeries later............. The second surgery was to straighten a nail (go figure). When they opened the finger up it was full of infection despite a lottttt of antibiotics and did not look infected. The surgeon was surprised.