Dont think it has to be deep. Cats have a specific bacteria in their mouth
(begins w p)  n if it gets into humans, its very toxic. Been bitten a number of
times w nothing; but last time it was bad luck. Look for the telltale line up
ur arm. Means bacteria traveling 2 lymph nofes under ur arm. Comes pretty
quicklu

Christiane Biagi
Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G