From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Lynda Wilson
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 8:03 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Heartworm drugs

What breed of dogs should not take Heartguard? I have two adorable
dachshunds. I've been giving both my cats Interceptor. I live in Texas and
there are many mosquitos with our very humid climate. We also have had the
mosquitos get inside just from opening our doors to let the dogs out. I have
to give them something as a preventative.