Bob gets into his crate when he wants a snack/thinks it is time for food...........these are not bad places at all.
On Aug 20, 2011, at 8:38 PM, Natalie wrote:

Our little dog jumps into her travel carrier as soon as it appears.....Our cats get into them as soon as we put them out to take other cats to the vet
- always the wrong ones are in there....

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of MaiMaiPG
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2011 8:35 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] First Petting of Hemy!

I have my first crate trained dog...he loves his crate and, even
though rarely confined there now, puts himself in it for numerous
reasons.

Both Copper and Thomas like there travel carriers, putting themselves
in them when they want peace and quiet...or to tell me that it is time
to go home etc.  Indoor cats find places under furniture etc when they
want to feel safe.