LOL, that's funny! Now all you have to do is teach all of them how to do your laundry =0)

----- Original Message ----- From: <dlg...@windstream.net>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2011 1:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] First Petting of Hemy!

Diane is right. Homie likes my small laundry hamper. Of course, i has to have a piece of my clothes in it. She barely fits in it and nw that Harley has seen her in it, he has taken over another one. I got sevel small ones for whites, light colored cothes and dark ones. Now I am down to one for everything.
---- MaiMaiPG <maima...@gmail.com> wrote:
Bob gets into his crate when he wants a snack/thinks it is time for
food...........these are not bad places at all.