Diane is right.  Homie likes my small laundry hamper.  Of course, i has to have
a piece of my clothes in it.  She barely fits in it and nw that Harley has seen
her in it, he has taken over another one.  I got sevel small ones for whites,
light colored cothes and dark ones. Now I am down to one for everything.