Hi Marcia,
So sorry to hear about Fletch.  There is a good chance your adults
will be just fine.  I would get them tested and vaccinated, and keep
Fletch seperated for a couple of weeks after the last shot.  3 of mine
ran around with an infected brother for weeks before he was diagnosed
and they never contracted it.  The brother had tested negative
initially, we didn't realize he had it until he came down with a bad
fever.  Antibiotics weren't helping to break it, so twice we had to
give him small doses of Prednisolone.  That did the trick, and he
lived a happy, healthy life for several years.  His siblings mixed
with him
and remained negative.  This list was a huge help and comfort to me
through all of it, fire away with the questions and someone here will
be able to help.

Best wishes,
Beth