I always believe that, things happen for a reason - we may not know why right
away.. but it does - and I truly believe that something good will come out of
the situation -

Contrary to some literature, felk virus does not seem to be very fragile in the
air - as mentioned, my friends mix their kitties - and they have several
kitties - and none of their negatives has become positve -they groom each
other, they wrestle each other, they share food/water bowls..