Thanks for all the hope that you have given me. Fletch had the ELISA test.
Today I took Wildfire and Shay over and they tested negative.  Tomorrow I will
take Alvin. ( my grandkids name my cats for me(-:). They vacd Shay and
Wildfire, so I'm hoping they have a chance. My house is completely open so  I
cannot separate Fletch from the others.
Exactly how long does the virus last outside of the body, I seem to find
conflicting opinions on this!  I let my vet know that I have all of you
now...thank all of you so much.

Sent from my iPad